Job Summary :
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to test our products and procedures and ensure they meet safety and quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions. If you hold a degree in engineering or quality assurance and have a great attention to detail, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are.
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements.
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures.
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes.
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation.
- Set and track quality assurance goals.
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Degree in quality, industrial, or Civil engineering.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge & understanding of technical documentation.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Team spirit.
- Good analytical skills.