Job Summary :
We are looking to hire a talented and hardworking Hardware Engineer to develop, design, and install hardware components for electrical and computer systems. You will be responsible for designing base hardware systems, installing complex hardware components, analyzing computer performance data, system troubleshooting, collaborating with software engineers, and modifying existing hardware platforms to enhance functionality in upgraded systems.
To ensure success as a Hardware Engineer, you should exhibit a meticulous and analytical approach to your work. Ultimately, a skilled Computer Engineer will work methodically to identify and design hardware systems that perfectly adapt to the software specifications.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Designing and developing hardware components including circuit boards, processors, and memory cards.
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external computer systems.
- Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on final product.
- Designing hardware for computer-related products such as routers and smart devices.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and completed computer systems.
- Collaborating with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Overseeing manufacturing process of hardware components.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication or similar.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the software development team.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and electrical systems.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup.
- Attention to detail.