Job Summary :
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication or similar.
- Good knowledge of network engineering.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Understanding of networking protocols.
- Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Knowledge of monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.