Job Summary :
We are searching for an accountable, multitalented Data Engineer to facilitate the operations of our Data Scientists. The Data Engineer will be responsible for employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data, while remaining familiar with dominant programming and deployment strategies in the field. During various aspects of this process, you should collaborate with coworkers to ensure that your approach meets the needs of each project.
To ensure success as a Data Engineer, you should demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and the capacity to receive and utilize constructive criticism. A formidable Data Engineer will demonstrate unsatiated curiosity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Liaising with coworkers and clients to elucidate the requirements for each task.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
- Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by Data Scientists.
- Detecting and correcting errors in your work.
- Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers.
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics or related field.
- Knowledge of Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar.
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A knack for independent and group work.
- Scrupulous approach to duties.
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.