Job Summary :
We are searching for a reliable, innovative Production Engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our company. You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for supervising staff, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
To be successful as a Production Engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver. Outstanding Production Engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Develop product ideas based on customer audience interests.
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution.
- Coordinate prototype submissions with relevant personnel for approval.
- Perform market analysis on competing products and brands.
- Analyze market and industry trends and conditions.
- Analyze feasibility, cost, and return on investment for product ideas.
- Manage the budget requirements for projects.
- Oversee the mass production of successful prototypes.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile/Automotive Engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Creative and passionate about creating solutions to customer problems.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in seated in front of a computer for long hours at a time.
- Flexible to travel to suppliers as required of the job.