Job Summary :
We are looking to hire Maintenance Engineer to install and maintain industrial equipment for our clients. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to install new equipment, conduct routine maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment faults on site. You may also be required to remove old equipment and train staff on equipment operating procedures.
To ensure success as a Maintenance Engineer, you should have knowledge of industrial equipment, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. An outstanding Maintenance Engineer should be able to service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment without causing extended equipment downtime.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call outs.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.