Job Summary :
We are looking to hire a skilled Process Engineer to oversee the design and implementation of our company processes. As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of production in order to reduce costs.
To ensure success as a Process Engineer you should have knowledge of process design, excellent technical skills, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class Process Engineer can analyze a process system and implement simple yet effective changes to boost production.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile/Automotive Engineering.
- Knowledge of process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- Good knowledge of Process Engineering software systems.
- Knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to manage project.