Job Summary :
We are looking for a talented Product Engineer to facilitate the design and manufacturing of our next line of exciting products. As a Product Engineer, you will be working closely with the design team to create industry-relevant products that meet company specifications. You will also be required to design and oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure that our products meet state safety requirements.
To ensure success as a Product Engineer, you should have excellent analytical and design skills, good working knowledge of design software, and advanced troubleshooting skills. A top-notch Product Engineer should be able to transform ideas into high-end products that perfectly meet the needs of our customers.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product ideas.
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
- Conducting theoretical testing on design models.
- Creating full product designs and specifications using computer software modeling techniques.
- Selecting product materials and designing the product manufacturing process.
- Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or a similar field.
- Knowledge of CAD, AutoCAD, and CAM software.
- Advanced analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.
- Good project management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.