Job Summary :
We are searching for a reliable, innovative Production Engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our company. You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for supervising staff, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
To be successful as a Production Engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver. Outstanding Production Engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s degree preferable).
- Knowledge of CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.