Job Summary :
We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to be responsible for writing, developing, and updating programs and software. The responsibilities of a Programmer Analyst include working on computer systems, developing systems that meet the needs of the company, and performing cost analysis.
To be successful as a Programmer Analyst, you should be proficient in solving system problems, have programming experience, and excellent time management skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Programmer Analyst should have effective communication skills, be willing to work long hours.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Troubleshooting system and program problems.
- Developing support documentation for applications and systems patches developed in-house.
- Responding to support requests according to IT support policies.
- Maintaining the company website and intranet site.
- Identifying and arranging project requirements.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge of application development.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, SSQS, ASP.NET, and HTML.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.