Job Summary :
Our company is seeking to hire a Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need good knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Understand concepts of software engineering.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills.