Job Summary :
We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
About Company :
Accenture, a global professional services company with 482,000 people in more than 120 countries, provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining deep experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by a worldwide delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve performance and create sustainable value for stakeholders.
The company defines NEW as the combination of digital-, cloud- and security-related services enabled by innovative technology. The company’s Accenture Innovation Architecture brings together Accenture Research to identify market and technology trends, Accenture Ventures to invest in growth-stage companies, Accenture Labs to incubate and prototype advanced concepts through applied R&D, and Accenture Studios to build solutions for clients with speed and agility.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Required Qualification / Desired Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Good knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.